Pan Am

Does anyone know when Pan Am is going to re-start - thanks
15:58 Sat 07th Jan 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by BRIGHT SPARK. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It looks like it's not at the moment, they are trying to get more interest in it if they've put it on i-Tunes.
I kept meaning to ask about that. I loved it! It was different to everything else that's on.
found this on the BBC website

When will series one of Pan Am resume on BBC Two?

We have received a number of enquiries from viewers who wish to know when episode nine and the remainder of the Pan Am series will be shown on BBC Two.

The series will return in 2012 and once we have an exact transmission date we will update this FAQ with an answer as soon as we can.