Avatar Image T&S

The Iron Lady

Just watched it and really enjoyed it....despite the fact (or maybe because) I'm not Thatcher's biggest fan. I thought Anthony Head as Geoffrey Howe was brilliant.
18:14 Wed 22nd Feb 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by T&S. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I can't stand Thatcher, but wouldn't mind seeing this film as Meryl Streep is one fine actress and puts her all into every role she portrays. Will wait for it to come out on DVD though.
Great film.
I thought Meryl Streep was very good, and it didn't seem like she was doing and impression as some have stated.
She can do no wrong in my eyes T&S.
Really good film. Hope Meryl Streep gets an Oscar.