Court Appearance

I'm sure I have seen this somewhere posted in law but of course, can't find it myself
Where can I view who is appearing at magistrates court on a daily basis?

TIA
oj x
14:21 Tue 30th Mar 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ojread2. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Did you post the question yourself? If so go to 'My Profile' and it will have a list of questions you have asked and answers you have given.
no, I didn't - I use that option all the time =)

I have seen the q asked before though but of course AB's wonderfully made search option doesn't really work like it should =/