If you have left your spouse or he has locked you out - and he has all your possessions in the marital home, how can you retrieve them if they are unwilling to let you have access? If they say they have disposed of them, what can you do?
02:28 Sat 28th Jul 2007
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Icemaiden23. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

1 to 4 of 4

-- answer removed --
you could ask the police to escort you there and get your bits
I'm with Norman, get a police officer to escort you to retrieve your belongings (will hopefully scare the crap out of your unreasonable ex-partner too and shows you mean business!)
I know someone who had to do this although it was a landlord (so called friend) who was stopping them from getting their things and not an ex.
call the police they will escort you round there get your x partner to leave for an hour whilst you collect your belongings

1 to 4 of 4

Related Questions

As every new thread discussing the possible separation of Scotland underlines - there are so very many aspects that don;t appear to have been considered, even in passing, by the Wallaces who are... So Salmond wants to walk away without Scotlands share of the debt. Allow him to do so I say, in return there are not ties...
21a exerted a force on a body that tended to cause an approach or oppose a separation. ?t?r?c??d thanks
Hi everyone. I split from my husband of 11 yrs (together 17) last year, he mentally abused me for years, and our children, due to mental illness. He has sought help since our separation, and is dong...
My wife is increasingly troubled by abdominal separation. Is there any exercises she can do that will improve the situation?
My husband and I have just separated and are going through the 2 years separation route before being able to divorce. The only asset we need to sort out is the flat.  Is there any point paying...

Latest posts