If you have left your spouse or he has locked you out - and he has all your possessions in the marital home, how can you retrieve them if they are unwilling to let you have access? If they say they have disposed of them, what can you do?
01:28 Sat 28th Jul 2007
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Icemaiden23. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

you could ask the police to escort you there and get your bits
I'm with Norman, get a police officer to escort you to retrieve your belongings (will hopefully scare the crap out of your unreasonable ex-partner too and shows you mean business!)
I know someone who had to do this although it was a landlord (so called friend) who was stopping them from getting their things and not an ex.
call the police they will escort you round there get your x partner to leave for an hour whilst you collect your belongings