Injury Lawyers For You

Has anyone ever used this company? Im currently claiming on a back injury that i had to have operated on from a fall at work on something someone hadnt cleaned up. Any ideas on what figure i could be looking at?
21:19 Mon 13th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lourules. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2

I was awarded £1580 for a slip/trip on a wet,slippery pavement and really hurt myself although nothing broken. I had a witness but it didn't go to court.Your injury sounds much worse.

First Previous 1 2