How Can Representative Bodies Support Employees?

Could any one help me with the above question? currently studying a business and admin course but I just can't word it.
13:41 Thu 24th May 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Nottingham89. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Start off by listing the representative bodies- eg unions/staff reps- and then think about what they help with- eg salary negotiations, grievances, disciplinary meetings
ok , give me the answer in your own words and i will reword it for you...hows that?

or do you want to me to research it, study it and write it for you too?
It is basically unions which help employees, you normally sign up and pay so much a month or year and they are there for employees. They help your job become more secure, they support you if you lose your job, for disciplinary meetings, your salary, holiday ect. Basically extra support for employees.