Comet extended warranty

I purchased a laptop from Comet approx 3 months ago and took out their extended warranty for an extra year. The company name on the plan is TWG Services Ltd. I opted to pay for the extended cover quarterly and have only paid one payment up until now, is it worth me making any more payments now Comet have gone into administration or will my warranty still stand. Thanks in advance
16:02 Sat 03rd Nov 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by jkelly24. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Down the bottom of this link says extended warranties still valid:-

http://uk.news.yahoo....pended-133220824.html
Thanks for the link. I have just heard the answer to my question on BBC news. Thanks again
just be careful if you have a Comet gift card - they are not honouring them - item on Spolight news down here..........
This is one reason why I never use gift cards. That and they sometimes have an expiry date on them like a lot of vouchers do.