Insuring after a claim

My husband is on my policy as a named driver and in 2010 had an accident. I am now getting quotes for a new car, but with only me on the policy.. Do I need to say that there was a claim or can I put No as it wasn't me who had the accident?
19:59 Sat 03rd Mar 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by estmarks. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Only 1 answer

You need to declare claims on your policy I think

Only 1 answer

Related Questions

Siegfried owned an aircraft that was used to transport personnel on time-sensitive missions. The aircraft has been valued at ?1.25m, and insured for that amount in Siegfried's name. After insuring the...
I'm looking at a lease deal offered by my employer for a new car that will be paid for via salary sacrifice. The deal includes free insurance, road tax, servicing and repairs. Since the vehicle will...
After a claim in the past year, how much will my insurance increase. It was my policy but it was my son driving when the accident occured. Will it make much difference if I keep him on my new policy...

Latest posts