Buildings Insurance

How do you calculate a house re-building costs , for insurance purposes
15:25 Sun 05th Jun 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Bazile. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

By using the calculator provided by the Building Cost Information Service (from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors):
http://calculator.bcis.co.uk/

Chris
Thanks Chris

Enjoyed you Sunday Roast ?
It's the cost of rebuilding your house (including if necessary razing it to the ground and putting in new foundations) - nothing to do with market value of the property.
I do know that , hence '' ... house re-building costs ...'' in my question ?