navman updates

cant seem to get any updates for my s30 3d
i have connected the usb data cable but it
just shows the pc to navman images
nothing else happens...can you help please
20:27 Wed 09th Mar 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by royzart. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I assume that you're trying to update the maps, rather than the software. Have you actually downloaded the latest maps (which appear to be the '2010' editions)?

Once you bought the maps you'll be sent the installation instructions by email:
http://ukstore.navman...om/2010%20Mapping.htm

Chris
Hi....all i did was turn it on...and the pc to navman pictures appeared
im just trying the usb data cable to get it started...this model is
discontinued so no updates are available......
up date through the mio desktop which is installed when you run the navan cd and install it
you'll be informed of any update on there
mines a navman m300