Selling Camera

Hi, I have my late father's camera. I'm unlikely to ever use it. It's a Rolleiflex TLR with a 2.8 Zeiss lens. Seems to work properly. I'm thinking of putting it on ebay, but there is a huge difference in prices for what appears to be the same thing. How can I find out what it's actually worth? I'm in North London.
12:33 Sat 22nd Oct 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by SeaJayPea. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Prices vary around year of manufacturer. There is a good breakdown here: http://www.antiquecameras.net/rolleiflex.html
Although the values are in $US it will give you a guide on years and model numbers and some idea of relative values
That's excellent. Thank you.
You can view some more on the website price, and then rewritten. I often like to buy camera accessories from http://www.tmart.com/ with free shipping.