JVC Camcorders

Hi All
can anybody tell me how to remove the cassette carriage from my JVC GR-D33 camcorder in order to replace it if i have to, as a tape jammed in it and i think i have damaged it getting it out.
Would anybody have a detailed manual that they could email the relevent pages on this to me i would be most gratefull and look forward to hearing from you.
Many Thanks
Roizee
14:50 Thu 15th Sep 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by roizee2009. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

You won't get a manual for that job .. In fact this is a very fiddly and time-consuming business. You will need to remove the casings and extract the whole carrier mechanism. If you are lucky, you will be able to remove the carriage.
You will not get that part individually though, I'm pretty sure of that.