CENTRAL HEATING BOILER

SOMETIMES WHEN MY BOILER IS ON I HEAR BUBBLING IN THE TANK & WATER COMING FROM THE OVERFLOW, IS THE BOILER TEMP. SET TO HIGH.
17:16 Tue 14th Feb 2012

shihtzublue
Best Answer
i had this problem this week and yes the boiler temp is too high. It was turned down and then I ran the water off for a bath (do not have a combi boiler) and everything has been fine since,.
22:37 Wed 15th Feb 2012 Go To Best Answer

Roof tank Hawke?
Also similar thing happened to me, sounded like it was going to explode, turned out the thermostat had gone, so the temperature was no longer regulated. So it boiled.
i had this problem this week and yes the boiler temp is too high.

It was turned down and then I ran the water off for a bath (do not have a combi boiler) and everything has been fine since,.