fitted kitchen

im moving house and been getting some designs done for the new kitchen,theres 1 design i like in particular apart from the price so could i show this design to other kitchen fitters to see if i can get it at a better price
05:24 Sun 25th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by chimpchoker. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There is nothing to stop you getting quotes for a new kitchen from anyone, if you feel it is not ethical to get a design from one company and a price for fitting from another then negotiate with the original designer.
yes, why not, its your design after all, you must have had some input in the design in the first place.......if there were any concerns regarding the company that drew up the design for you then they should have kept it and not gave/left it with you.