Fitting a Semi-Pedestal to Bathroom Sink

I have a Twyford Elite sink in my en-suite and want to change the full pedestal for a semi-pedestal. Have checked internet but Twyford's do not do a semi-pedestal for this type of sink. Does anyone know if there is an alternative that could be used. Thank you
15:30 Tue 19th Feb 2008
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by kazza1410. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

1 to 2 of 2

-- answer removed --
Question Author
Thanks for that. Will give it a go.

1 to 2 of 2

Latest posts