OBITUARIES

Didn't know which section to put this question under so please forgive me if it's wrong - just thought it sounded the nearest to what I want to ask!

Does anyone know of a site where I can look up [for free, hopefully!] an obituary of someone who died abroad on Xmas Day 2011 - but was in UK papers in mid January? I have tried The Times and the Telegraph - but all I can get is the 1st 29 words - then I get a message saying that the article has now been archived and if I want to read the whole thing, I will have to pay to do so. Can't believe this - because January is fairly recent - and this all used to be free! Any help gratefully received.
16:02 Wed 14th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by mjulian. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It can't cost that much can it?