How to cook a Cockatiel for a Christmas Dinner

He's noisy - he's raucous - he vandalises the home - thinks he's a fruit bat - hurls low flying turds at anyone - chats everyone up in a very suggestive and lewd manner and he's driving me and the dog nuts. Do any of you have a good cockatiel recipe and I'll deal him on the 25th.
14:49 Tue 12th Dec 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by zimzam. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Cockatiel stew. You will have to make a stew because there wont be a lot of meat on to work with. 1 lb carrots, 1 large onion, 2 celery sticks, small turnip.......I would make this boxing day let him have his xmas first you`ll feel better.
Ah, zimzam, he sounds just like my granda!!!

Don't cook him, I'll take him, he can keep granda company.

:-o)
Now that my friend, made me laugh out loud....nice one
warpig1 - what's wrong with your grandad!!!! or have I got wrong end of stick.??

This has made me laugh - I'd love your cockatiel at my house send him round!!!

:o)
Athley, will you take Granda too?
*sigh* will someone somewhere take a few grandas and give me a cockatiel recipe - stew, baked, fried or boiled? i have only one recipe so far and am a bit bothered about the quantity of carrots.
Yes put them both in a crate and ship them round!!!

;o)
I'd say roughly the same cooking time as a medium sized kitten