Recipe book for a slow cooker

Could anyone recommend a good simple cookery book for a slow cooker please?
22:27 Mon 26th Mar 2012

rosiew
Best Answer
I went all over for a good slow cooker recipe book and finally chose Classic 1000 Slow Cooker Recipes by Sue Spitler. I purchased mine from WHSmiths on line. It says £8.99 on the back but im sure i did not pay that much. spotit3 its a great book and i have used it every week. Enjoy!!!!!
09:17 Tue 27th Mar 2012 Go To Best Answer

Sorry I get mine from the internet..............
google is probably the best way to go spotit3 : )
Do you have The Works discount shop near you? They do a nice little one for £1.99. Slow Cooker...100 everyday recipes. Published under Love Food by Parragon.
I have googled it craft1948 and shooty but find for things like this a personal recommendation is always better. Some books look great but the content is not always as good as the look of the book. Don't think we have the Works in Northern Ireland,Gness, but will try Amazon.
OMG, read title and thought you were looking for a recipe book for a "slow cooker" like me who takes forever to make a meal!!
Thanks maggiebee for giving me a great laugh just when it was needed! Thanks rosiew, will try to hunt that book out tomorrow.
i have many slow cooker recipe books but i dont often look at them, chuck anything in and it comes out fine! I often have 2 go on the go at once too. Yesterday i made chunky curried parsnip soup.