National Pie Week

Smowball | 15:03 Thu 09th Mar 2017 | Food & Drink
Apparently it is. By sheer coincidence I made a chicken pie lastnight served with mash, veg and gravy. Yummy! What's your favourite pie and what do you serve with it?

Answers

First Previous 1 2

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Smowball. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

im not a mega pie fan, but marks used to do a glorius turkey and ham ie that they no longer sell :(
I overheard this being mentioned on the radio and just assumed it was about National Pi Day which is 14 March
http://www.piday.org/
Oh I haven't had an apple pie for years donny!
Unsure I can pick a favourite. But I risked the diet today and had a slice of beef & ale pie for lunch. Mmmm
Steak and ale for me, with home made chips and mushy peas. I also like chicken and asparagus with mustard mash.
The closest thing I have ever made to a pie was a salmon, prawn and asparagus pithivier.

I would never, ever, order a pie in a pub or restaurant as I have a fear of what may be lurking beneath the pastry.
chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce !!

First Previous 1 2

National Pie Week