royal scot biscuits

Any ABers know if Royal Scot biscuits are still available and if so where.

Thanks

14:04 Thu 09th Jun 2005

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by jennymac. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

According to nicecupofteaandasitdown.com they've been discontinued, which is a shame.

If you find out please let me know as I grew up with them!

Royal Scot and Lincoln biscuits were an intrinsic part of our household when I was growing up - now I've reached that 'certain' age I'd like to be able to rely on things like this still being around - Bring Back the Royal Scot
I too was great fan of Royal Scot biscuits - the last time I saw them was in a large box of Rover biscuit assortment about 5 years ago. Don't know if they're still in this selection!
SADLY, FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEMSELVES, McVITIES DISCONTINUED ROYAL SCOTS BISCUITS. PROBABLY ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO.
I MADE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE FOR A WHILE WITH LETTERS, PLEAS AND THREATS - ALL TO NO AVAIL. THEY INSTEAD POSTED ME A SORT OF POSTAL ORDER TO BUY DIFFERENT (WORTHLESS) EXAMPLES OF THEIR BISCUITS. NOW AND THEN SOMETHING MASQUERADING AS A ROYAL SCOT TURNS UP IN A VARIETY TIN. DON'T TOUCH IT. DISAPPOINTMENT WILL BE YOUR REWARD.