Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by abiloveswine. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2

Birds suddenly appear when I am near because i got a Porsche, a Rolex, a wallet bulging with £50's.............
Little birdie flying high
dropped a message from the sky
As I wiped it from my eye
I thanked God that cows don't fly!
you ask why ?
i ask why is this in the food and drink section. thought i was drunk. : )
maybe

someone left a cake out in the rain?
But it took so long to make it!
Errr.....birds are food and I have been drinking?
I wish I was a pigeon, a doo, adoo.
And I may never have tat recipe again
i don't think I'll have that recipe again..................again
I've lost the recipe and I may never find it again................
Mouldy old dough by Lietenant Pigeon, Anyone remember that one?
Birds frequently appear when I'm near!!!
(Vultures!)
Remember it? I bought it!
Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy32skBSHs0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
had erased it from my memory but now is back in there
Well, you will always find him in the kitchen at parties

First Previous 1 2