Morrisons Deep Fat Fryer

I bought a Deep fat fryer from Morrisons on Saturday for £24, it is a Russell Hobbs model no 17892. Has anyone got one of these fryers and can tell me whether it is any good. I have never had a deep fat fryer before so I don't really know what to expect of it. I have looked at so many online and read the reviews but it's got to the point now where it's baffling me. I don't want to try it out and then not be able to take it back. Thanx, Kath.
12:17 Mon 06th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by kitty1950. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

This link seems to think it is a good buy, not sure how independant it reviewers are though.
http://www.deepfatfry...h-observation-window/
Thanx ED, not a bad review but it's always best to get a user review if possible. I've just found out that the lid comes off completely for washing so that's good but it doesn't have a removeable bowl, also I would prefer to use solid oil but it is not recommended. Kath.
I've had a few over the years but I prefer the ones with a removeable bowl.I have a Kenwood.