Who likes

Fig Rolls ? Most people I ask always grimace when I mention these...but I love them !!
20:48 Mon 16th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Purple_Popple. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2 3

I agree with annadomino, they are rather dry.
I haven't had them for quite some time, but would definitely recommend a cuppa to dunk them in :-)
or some cognac.....^
I didn't know they were still available. Where can one find these gems in the biscuit firmament?
Howard most supermarkets will have them , yummy, love them!!
This is a very cruel discussion. I am trying not to eat biscuits for a while because I want to lose a couple of pounds but now I really fancy a fig roll.
yes please
Giveup... you should just... er... give up? :))
I've got to fliptheswitch, none in the house. All i could find were two dried up liquorice allsorts.Better than nothing.
Lol! Definitely better than nothing! :))
Bleuuurrgghh...
Please explain L.I.K
Hi giveup! I was attempting to represent how I feel about fig rolls - & liquorice allsorts for that matter :-)
L-iK only likes fresh meat, preferably with a pulse ;-)
:-))
Any port in a storm. Anyway Fig Rolls and Liquorice Allsorts are very moving.
Oh yes they keep you 'open'
I absolutely love fig rolls and along with garibaldi biscuits they are 2 of my fav biscuits.
I found that Jacob's seem a bit dry, but that Tesco's seem a little better, anyway Fig Rolls best biscuit ever
Saunsbury own make are cheap and good. I eat 2 packs a week for the sake of my insides! Works a treat.

First Previous 1 2 3