A little of what you fancy...

Having fighting with a cold the last few days and bad bouts of dizziness and sick, Ive not been hungry at all but tonight I have fancied a bowl of porridge, and it was just so warm and comforting and yummy...
20:36 Fri 30th Dec 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Purple_Popple. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

What is your comfort food when you are feeling off colour ?
Chocolate.... in any form :)
I dont eat if I feel off colour, but I do find tea comforting even if I sometimes cannot finish a cup
Curry or Chili for a cold.
Full English for a Hangover ;-)
Have you tried a sprinkle of cinnamon on top of your porridge?
not really bothered to eat since the husband decided I wasn't worth staying for.. so the odd slice of toast will do.. wonderful for the waist line...