So did anyone watch...

and participate in 'Gordon's Christmas Cook-A-Long' ? If so how did it go ?
17:07 Mon 26th Dec 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Purple_Popple. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

He could have done without the 'guests' behind him ... what was the point of the two out of the Seven Dwarves ?
It got boring for me within the first few minutes, so didn't watch till the end
Very boring, Gordon skipping along to the fridge and back. Didn't stay the course.
I didn't watch in case he sweareded....I don't like him anyway....he's too big for his boots...well that's if he wears 'em.
Couldn't be bothered to watch,don't like him.
OH is just watching the football results, it's the first time the TV's been on over the last two days.
Did my cooking with no need for help from Gordon. As I said elsewhere on AB - if I saw yet another TV programme telling me how to cook a turkey or do roast potatoes this Christmas, I'd be calling the Samaritans!
Ditto CatGirl4

Related Questions Did anyone watch this programme on BB3 last night, if so what are your views? I thought it was bias...
Did anyone watch this feature on last night's Channel 4 News ? You can see it on; and go to 'Children of the Caliphate' I'm simply running out of vocabulary!...
Did anyone watch Dr Who last night? What did you think? We thought it was an awful!
Happened to Stumble on the first episode, laughed out loud at 'curlywurlygate'. Did anyone watch it?
Did anyone watch Dragons Den last night ? There were two chaps on that had invented a new magnetic thingy, that is used to attach a dof lead to a collar. It seemed just like what I am looking for and...
Did anyone watch Flockstars on ITV at 8.30 last night? What did you think? I enjoyed it, I much prefer to see dogs working than being pampered. The celebs did well to get the dogs to work for them...