Icing

I've got the Xmas cake underway but..... for the icing I need 'golden unrefined icing sugar'. We have looked around several supermarkets and not seen it. Is it really out there? TIA
21:43 Fri 18th Nov 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by beeseejay. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

If you google it you can see that Billingtons make it (you could ring them and ask who stocks it near you) or Delia On-line.
or just use tate and lyle!
Thanks for your answers folks. That's one job for tomorrow.
Further to Sherardk's post (by clicking through the 'stockists' link on the Billington's website), you should find it in Sainsbury and Waitrose:
http://www.billington...tockists/supermarkets

Chris
If I was making that icing, I'd just use n ormal icing sugar. Save your money - and time .....