Child tax credit on a bank holiday

My working child tax credit should have gone through to my account today but is not showing on my balance. I know it's a Bank Holiday but I assumed these payments were automated for the right date regardless of a bank holiday. Can anyone enlighten me , has your payment not gone in either? any help would be greatly appreciated.
21:45 Mon 26th May 2008

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by FUZZYBEE. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

mine were paid friday
Mine have gone in on the past two Thursdays
Mine went in on friday.
I wanted fuzzybee as my username!! lol. my surname is bee, and email is fuzzybee... call my kids fuzzybee too xx
FUZZYBEE comes from a character in a Jerry Lewis film. my email is fuzzybee too!!