yes carrots, re your query thanks

yes the aunt survived but was left quite ill mentally, it must have been in papers at the time as it went to court, the attacker I believe was drunk at the time and aunt was serving at counter ? he got off lightly as he was the son of a policeman at the time",so I was told,"no one to ask in family now.
18:05 Sun 01st Jan 2012

carrot99
Best Answer
Thanks Claybury - I'll have another look in the Times Digital Archive.

If your local public library subscribes to the TDA you may be able to log-in to the archive yourself at home, with your library card number, as I do.
23:01 Tue 03rd Jan 2012 Go To Best Answer

This relates to this post http://www.theanswerb.../Question1091144.html

Claybury, it helps if you post thanks etc as your own answer to the original post - otherwise we have to go looking for the original question, and it saves having two separate threads about the same thing.