so am i???

im late yet again, and really thought,think i am pregnant, i have all the symptoms, mon evening i was getting a piercing pain in my abdoman, which kept going on and off and i felt sick and light headed, yestaday i felt sick all day and had stinging tummy ache and my sides hurt like i had a water infection and today i feel sick, i just cant shake it off....... i think i post this topic every month, but i was so sure i was, until i did the test this afternoon and it was negative. im 3 days late and last month was a week late. just need to hear that there is still hope (been trying since aug) xxx
20:16 Wed 08th Apr 2009

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by kitten_uk2. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

If you're still ovulating and having periods then of course there is hope :o)

If you keep being late, but not pregnant, maybe something else is affecting your hormones and therefore also affecting your chances of getting pregnant. Although hormones are pretty crazy on their own! Maybe ask Doc or Well Woman clinic if you're worried. These things are usually easily to solve.

Good luck
why are u posting the same question every month, askin if we think u might be pregnant??? go to the docs if u think there is an issue as to why u aren't getting pregnant.
I agree with Hotpink but best of luck with it. Don't stress or try to hard, it will happen when you leat expect it!
you could also be experiencing these feelings because to be pregnant is something you want so badly.
also the stress of it all could be affecting your cycle.
Wait a few days, if still no period then test first thing in morning (when urine is more concentrated)
i also don't know whether "all the symptoms" include abdominal pain and light headedness
My god Kitten_uk2 i know the feeling :-(

I am currently takeing Clomid but before the clomid i was just like you. I have spent a fortune on pregnancy test lol. I was always late coming on and i was getting all the signs. I use to build my hopes up and then get so down when I done a test and it was neg. Are you currently on any hormones?

Not that this will help (well it never helped me ha ha) but when I was doing a test every month and it was always neg that's when i decided to seek medical advice. My consultant told me that the signs (morning sickness, tender breast ect) was all in my head! not saying that it's the same case for you. I guess i'm just trying to say that hon your not alone :-)

My Fingers are crossed for you (But not my legs lol)
Try to relax, I know it is easy said than done, but it does help. Most doctors do not consider it a problem unless you have been trying for at least a year. There is always hope, after losing a daughter we tried for years including fertility treatments and were told it was unlikely we would have children. We stopped trying and moved to a place we were happy in, I went to the drs and mentioned my periods were irregular again and when he suggested doing a pregnancy test we laughed, he was the one laughing later on that day when I told him my test was positive. So yes there is hope as my beautiful daughter proves, good luck.