Buzz lightyear

Hi, I am looking for a Buzz Lightyear costume for my 5 yr old grandson, my head is buzzing with all the reviews, some good some bad on same product has anyone bought the Disney shop one, and what was it like, it must last more than 5 mins, as some are of inferior material. Many Thanks
22:37 Fri 24th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by langara. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I've done the same thing. I think the Disney shop one is probably the best bet even though it's going to be a bit more expensive. Maybe there's a used one on ebay or a new one but a better price?
I bought one from the Tesco website for my nephew. It lasted until he couldn't fit in it any longer so I suppose that's good enough.
My wife and I bought a Buzz costume for my little son last week and he's delighted with it. We opted for the Disney Deluxe Buzz costume with detachable wings after taking a look at various outfits at http://www.buzzlightyearcostume.co.uk/
There were a few cheaper outfits but we wanted something that he would get some wear out of. No doubt his sister will be soon be wanting a Jessie cowgirl outfit!
I've always found Disney items to be top quality.
Thanks all, have bought Disney, and are very pleased with it.
Thnks all, have bought a Disney one, and are very pleased.