Blood spots on face

I noticed yesterday my 3 year old had a little red dot under her skin next to her eye. Today I've noticed a second

What are these? I'll keep an eye on her to see if she gets anymore.
10:33 Wed 02nd Nov 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by numnum. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Could they be petechiae caused by straining to go to the toilet?
Sounds like an infantile haemangioma..........not dangerous.....no big deal....no treatment required.........not uncommon.
actually she has had a couple of big poos that brought a tear to the eye. thanks