Little Gem - So Sweet

I just have to share this with you all....

My son (8) has a bit of a hyperactivity problem, especially at night (as do most kids I know). Anyway, I was washing up earlier and he came running through to me. 'MUM, MUM, its the answer to my problem...you know, my fidgeting, come quick, its on the telly'. Rather confused I wondered through to the lounge, and guess what it was? The advert for Canesten!!!

Bless, when I explained a little, that it was for 'ladies problems', well, I've never seen him so blushed! XXX Psst, I'm not allowed to tell anyone....
22:41 Wed 01st Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by kariah. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Awwww, and <wink> we wont tell him you told.
kids.......don't you just luv em!!
Well it can also bring relief for other causes of itch. I'm just unsure that an itchy disposition if the cause of his fidgeting.
Aww bless him. The things kids say.....