Westcot Credit Services 01482590502

I keep getting telephone calls on my old Pay As You Go mobile phone from the above number. They have now started texting me and asking me to ring them urgently. I have no outstanding bills and when I put the telephone number into Google I discovered that quite a few people have had problems with this company. I have now turned the mobile off. Has anyone else had any similar experience?
12:22 Fri 22nd Oct 2010

nicholarichens
Best Answer
Hi hempsall,
I have had problems with them & if they know where you live or think they know they will start sending blank white postcard type things asking for the occupier to contact them (they did it to me!)they are a debt collectors (if you dont already know) i also know people who have dealt with them & they are a bit of a nightmare company!!
12:29 Fri 22nd Oct 2010 Go To Best Answer

Hi hempsall,
probably a debt collector fishing for info. or trying to locate someone with a similiar name, they are not supposed to do it but it does happen...
Thanks ever so much for your input. I'll see what "appertains" as my dear mam used to say.
Hi join this forum and read what people say about this & many other companies.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk