Halifax head office

Can someone please give me the address of Halifax Building Society's Head Office in England and Wales? The oh-so-helpful prat on the end of their helpline kept giving me addresses of all the branches in London and all the branches in Wales.....
13:18 Mon 06th Nov 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by laura_lou7. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Halifax PLC
PO Box 548
Leeds
LS1 1WU
thanks!
If you are after the address of the actual HQ building rather than the Customer Relations contact address supplied by Ethel, then that is;

Halifax PLC
Trinity Road
Halifax
West Yorkshire
HX1 2RG
Hi

Not sure if this will help you, but I was give the address for the Halifax head office as being; THE MOUND EDINBUTGH
EH1 1YZ

CONTACT 01422 33 33 33
OR 0870 600 5000
HI you can easily find the address of head office of Halifax Building Society's by doing whois search for their official website halifax.co.uk through sites like http://www.whoisxy.com/t3resultpage.aspx?type=domain&;q=halifax.co.uk&rid=415140 here they will display details like domain registrant name ,address ,phone number and so on using these details you can easily find their head office address.