diet patches

Hello everyone, thanks for the tips on the diet patches from Dr. Michelson. I to recieved my letter this week just sitting here thinking about ordering them for myself. Until I read your respondes that is. Thanks for saving me the trouble that you have already gone thru with trying them, sending them back and waiting on your refund.

Forever in debted,
Cathy
05:40 Mon 13th Oct 2008

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, cjnagel1957 will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.