Gout cure.

My wife suffers from gout. I read that ACV (apple cider vinegar ) is a good cure but must contain the "mother". Anyone any idea if it works and where I can get the "real stuff" ? Thanks.
20:49 Tue 27th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by needawin. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Google for ACV and you'll find lots of interesting facts.
I had a twinge of arthritis in the 1980's and started taking ACV tablets. I have never had any problems in that direction for the last 30 years.
Don't know about Gout though, never had reason to check it out.
i have gout
go to your doc
ask him for allopurinal
i take one a day
you can eat and drink as much as you want
hope that helps you
I've been told about this to help with arthritis, but you have to get the organic version, available in most supermarkets and health food stores. I'm trying it at the moment, but apparently you have to take it for at least a couple of months before you notice any effect. Not noticed anything yet.
Thanks for the help.