relationship or an escuse

why would a man of 32 years not want to sleep with his wife every day and only want to once a month as a duty?? he's honest. so whats the secret??
16:53 Mon 21st Mar 2011

boxtops
Best Answer
I'll remember that, mcmouse
17:07 Mon 21st Mar 2011 Go To Best Answer

First Previous 1 2

If shes attractive as you say postage and concerned for her, why dont you do a favor and service her :-)
Postage IS a lady according to her profile, trt....

Perhaps this chap needs to get a grip on the fact that you CAN have sex without producing a baby.
Did they have the baby together? It could be that he feels weird having sex now she is a Mother- her body now belongs to the baby rather than to him. Does he think of her differently now, maybe?
Typical of the guys to completely ignore a couple of very obvious answers (or anything that's the man's fault for that matter) - he's got a very low sex drive or if there's been a change in the frequency he could have some psychological or physical reason causing erectile dysfunction.
His secret is that he's not saying anything !They should never have married in the first place.........
Might be a phase, I have been there myself. I was working hard and going to the gym and seeing my mates but forgot to make time for my GF. It suddenly struck me that we hadnt (you know) in weeks. So perhaps if he's stressed and/or busy and pre-occupied like I was, remind him what he is missing :)
Or, he might be any one of Sqad's answers above!
I`ve heard some men go off sex with their partner when they`ve witnessed them giving birth. They see all the "bits" as being functional rather than sexual.
Either that or:- He`s gay (my sister`s brother-in-law came out after 23 years of marriage), he`s seeing someone else, or he has developed a porn habit and doesn`t want the real thing.
im guessing hes servicing himself, call me cynical.
Has this only become a problem since the baby? If so then Scarlett could have a point - google Madonna Complex.
I agree....some men see their partners quite differently once they've given birth. She needs to talk to him-sensitively and low key.
the secret is ...he`s not being honest

First Previous 1 2