utovlan tablets to delay period

if your period is in the process of starting (the very beginning part that isnt a proper period) will taking Utovlan tablets stop it from coming properly?
it says to take it 3 days before its due but mine isnt due for a week yet but i'm not sure if it's sort of starting now or if it's just very very light beginning stuff in between my last one and this next one

do you think taking these tablets 3 times a day (what it says to do) will prevent it from coming properly?

I would ask my doctor but I can't get an appointment for a few days and it will be too late by then - i needed to make sure it was stopped for thursday and friday
14:16 Mon 07th May 2007

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, Penny will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.