Windypops

Do you find it gets worse as you age lol
23:11 Wed 07th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bellazella. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 Next Last

I've found it's got worse since I went full time at work - much to my embarrassment! ;)
And me, its a devil to keep in lol...
My main problem is when I cough - occasionally my bottom decides to join in :D
Depends what i eat
Pass the sprouts :)
Its fizzy products that set me off
I found its got better either that or I just don't get embarrassed the same way...
I think the digestive system can't work so well when you age.

As someone who doesn't find flatulence an LOL matter (unlike 99.999% of the population it seems) this is very annoying.
it doesn't bother me because I know mine smell of roses
I agree, it can be very embarassing, as you cant control it the way you used to be able to
Jerusalem Artichokes are great for the loudest and most frequent "windypops"! Problem is that I adore them!
Never play squash after eating baked beans................
Never tried them, i always thought i might do a fusion fart, say baked beans,coke,cabbage and curry
Sorry forgot hard boiled eggs
Oh you are trying to increase your output?
Not really, but it would uber smelly lol
No, I'm getting better at it.
has anyone found a medication which helps?
I fart while trying to exit a hammock as proven on this site.
They say charcoal tablets help

2 Next Last