Cold sores

This subject has been raised before, but I don't know whether this particular point has been made. I went through a bad patch with cold sores after having shingles on my face. I read somewhere that a preservative in food could be a contributory factor. That was potassium sorbate or E202. I avoided it for a period and things returned to normal. Might be worth a try for anyone with the problem.
13:26 Tue 13th Dec 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Coldicote. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

That's quite interesting, Coldicote. Thank you for passing the info along.