Leave In Conditioner

Can anyone recommend a really good leave in conditioner (one you can use straight after shampooing, without using a normal coditioner first) Its only for occasional use as I normally use a very rich conditioner as I have bleach highlighted hair. Happy to pay more if its worth it!
14:41 Wed 28th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ursa1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I always use the aussie leave in conditioner, although ive not used any other make to compare it to, i have always been very happy with it.
Hi BusyBee
Lol that is what I'm using at the moment as I love the 3 minute reconstructor so thought I would give the leave in conditioner a try but I find it isnt quite moisturising enough. Thank you very much for your reply though
body shop used to do a good one
have you tried to make your own? if you use aussie 3 minute, get a spritzer bottle and mix 1 part aussie and 4/5 part water, shake and spray on hair after shampoo.. i use this on my bleached hair and have done for years ... then i just the 3 minute ausssie for a conditionin treatment straight after bleaching my hair... it really does work a treat and a great wee saver too