Colouring hair

I put a nice and easy dark brown colour in my hair yesterday to cover a red that had grown out my hair is naturally dark but Im not happy with the coverage I may have needed to leave it in longer how long do I have to wait before trying again?
13:20 Fri 24th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by trionam. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I've dyed my hair, not liked the colour and gone out and brought another one and done it same day. Not sure if it's advisable but I do still have all my (quite long) hair :c)
I'd leave it a couple of washes. That's all.
I find red is hard to cover trionam, I am naturally dark too and even having it coloured professionally has struggled to get rid of all the red.
I've done what china has done as well, give it a good intensive condition afterwards whatever you decide to do.
grand will give it a couple of washes before I try again really thought Id cover the red no problem thanks for the advice everyone.
No point in wasting time & more root growth. Your hair is already processed; re-apply tint asap.