Drill for feet?

I have just had a pedicure and the girl used a small (but v effective) drill/sander thing to remove my hard skin. It had a small head rather than the chunky Ped-egg shape. Does anyone know where I can buy one? Thanks a lot.
09:35 Fri 30th Sep 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by greeneyedmonster. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

1 to 2 of 2

Here you are, they've got some on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk...at=See-All-Categories
Argos: catalogue number 443/6924 (battery operated) or
Clas Ohlson: item number 18-4274 (mains)

1 to 2 of 2

Related Questions

1. Never give a woman any kind of household appliance or something that is going to make "housework" easier. For instance, a blender, a toaster, a new vacuum, one of those mops they advertise on tv...
I must hasten to add.......this is not based on personal experience.........just thought i'd clear that up, eh! Hope you like it..............it's called....... The Bear A hunter was in the woods and...

Latest posts