william blake

what was is connection to angles
14:59 Sat 24th Mar 2012

grasscarp
Best Answer
seadogg if people are polite and thank us then sometimes to try and help someone gives us a warm feeling. If we are left not even knowing if they saw our offering we are left thinking "Why did I bother?"
15:22 Sat 24th Mar 2012 Go To Best Answer

He had visions of angels (not angles) - look up his wikipedia entry.

Is this homework about William Blake? this is your second question about him.
Who - the snooker player?
Boxtops, just been correcting another ABer for wrong spelling. Pity it is not taught in schools any more!
Also manners

8 questions - 1 reply

And I have yet to see a 'please' or 'thanks'
they probably do not know how to spell the words, puternut.
I have asked few questions in the past years on this website. Always asked for help please, and said thank you to all responses. Charlmagne if you read this it will give you a lot of brownie points to take heed of what we are saying.
I fear he will learn the hard way what AB is about. The subjects are fascinating but who the heck wants to give bald facts about giants like Wordsworth and Billy Blake.
Too right grasscarp. More feedback, even from regular users, would be appreciated here.
I am well impressed Charlemagne gave me best answer! It is moments like this keeps me hanging on in here with Answerbank.