Biography

Does anybody know the name of the Indian who befriended wild creatures in and around the 1940's? I believe their is a biography about him of which I can't find becos of not knowing his name!!
23:09 Mon 12th Dec 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by potty64. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Do you mean Greywolf, who was actually a man from Hastings. He lived in the wilderness with the animals.
Sorry - Grey Owl, and the name of the book is Pilgrims of the Wild
jamesnan, perhaps you're right and I've got it totally wrong! I shall see if there's a book about him. Thanks!
Hi Potty, have you tried to google it, especially now you think you may have the right author and title? Good luck
Glad you put that right jamesnan! Grey Owl was a dictator! Thx a lot. I'll be able to get it from Amazon now! Yippee!!
Pusskin. Eureeka! Found it!
good show potty --sounds a really good book x