cellulite ad

The advert for cellulite needs questioned because there is no such thing as cellulite it is a brand name for advertising products,can you look into this.
22:36 Mon 12th Jun 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tomestone. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

er...what? look into what?

And who says it's a brand name, Merriam-Webster givs this

One entry found for cellulite.

Main Entry: cel�lu�lite
Pronunciation: 'sel-y&-"lIt, -"lEt
Function: noun
Etymology: French, literally, accumulation of subcutaneous fat, cellulitis, from cellule cell + -ite -itis
: lumpy fat found in the thighs, hips, and buttocks of some women

Dictionaries do not normally list brand names and if they did they would be capitalised.

Fitzer,you have answered my question celulitis,cellulite i still maintain is nothing other than a brand name.and men can suffer fatty deposites in the same manner as women.if i am wrong i will bow to your superior knowlege.

cellulitis has nothing to do with cellulite!!

this has been submitted for my competition, it is under consideration by the elite panel of judges and Whiffey
Is this the Wallpaper section??only me flock keeps falling off the Wall..(:-)

Why do have sheep on yir walls VIN?

I tried it with tigers corby..but the blighters get aggressive...(:-)
<Chortles quietly at the forthcoming example of pure comedy genius> Hey VIN are you pulling the wool over wir eyes? <Congratulates self on bringing the house down yet again>

hehe...morning corby....(:-)