How cute is this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17028940

Its almost too small to get your head round... I'd love to see some for real
10:36 Wed 15th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by rowanwitch. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 Next Last

Want one for my desk at work!
a tiny tank the size of a snowglobe ....
It would at least provide more intelligent conversation than I am currently getting in the office :c)
Be company for me as I work on my own... Make a change from the visiting pigeons
Dinosaurs for a matchbox, theyre fabulous:)
its hard to imagine a vertebrate existing that can be so small and perfect... truly amazing
That is so cute.....are you sure it is not a flea in fancy dress ? x
Just wait until it grows.
Thats the whole point the adults grow to a maximum of 29mm I've had fingernails longer than that
My ideal pet. I saw this on a news website yesterday and wanted one immediately :) Such a shame they are only found in a very small part of Madagascar.
China doll, do your employers know you are wasting valuable working time on AB?
How is that any of your business maggiebee?
What a little sweetie. I could let them roam about my houseplants eating the little flea-hopping insect things.
bet they'll be extinct soon
no way they will get some and breed them for collectors then as pets... I love the idea of something so tiny
Sure China Doll can speak for herself Daffy?
i'll tell redman you said that
I'm sure she can Maggiebeee, I still think it is none of your business... or anyone else's for that matter.
<Chuckles>

I don't have to justify my AB usage with you or any other member of this site maggiebee... daffy's response is the same I would have given. :c)
you have to justify it with me

2 Next Last