Do you think johnson's insecticidal small animals shampoo, would be ok/safe to use on a dog?

Someone asked me just recently if I thought this was ok to do - I wasn't sure. I dont suppose the stuff would be strong enough for a dog, but then there could be something in it that could be harmful to dogs?! What do you think? Would it be ok to be used on a dog too??
13:56 Thu 07th Jul 2011

rattyratgirl
Best Answer
I doubt it would be harmful to a dog if it's OK for smaller pets. I presume it is for getting rid of mites so it might not be strong enough if your wanting to get rid of fleas.
14:04 Thu 07th Jul 2011 Go To Best Answer

If you look at the ingredients you will find its all the same! They just label it differently for cats/dogs/puppies/rabbits etc.