Music on the SMA advert

I know this has probably been asked before, but does anyone know the music on the 'dad's promise' advert for Sma formula, its like a cute piano tune.
I really want it! And sorry if this has been asked before.
Thanks.
20:12 Thu 22nd Jan 2009

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Frozen_peas. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

brahms lullaby http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x384ov_sma-ad vert_ads

was difficult to find a whole version of ad but found this.
Go to you tube and search brahms lullaby for lots of different musical versions.
Hello

I only registered to give you this answer since I was looking for it too and wanted to let you know I was successful. It was hard to find. No one seemed to know it but I knew it was not Brahm's lullaby.

It was composed by Alexandre Desplat for the film Birth (starring Nicole Kidman) the track is called The Engagement (track 2). It is a leitmotif throughout the album (particularly prevalent in the last track).

The only way I found it was to randomly select composers who I thought sounded similar (starting with Philip Glass) and hoped that the "listeners also bought" feature on itunes worked to bring it up eventually. It did (though I think some luck was involved since I only had to listen to 2 albums before I found it). It is a great track but the whole album is brilliant.

Enjoy!