music in MARKS & SPENCER advert

What is the title of the music used in the current MARKS & SPENCER adverts
22:19 Thu 29th Jun 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by DAVIE63. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Most recent one I've seen uses Samba Pa Ti by Santana , but theres a lot of em about . Samples / downloads here

http://www.songofthesalesman.co.uk/ad.aspx?let =Marks%20&%20Spencer
It is fleetwood mac and the song is called albatros.
A massive classic in the mike oldfield days.
I have been searching for the name of this track for ages. Found it tonight and I registered just to answer your question. The name of the track is At the River by Groove Armada. Take care ;)